Understanding, Analysing and Interpreting Financial Statements
eBook in PDF format plus Excel workbook containing eleven worksheets with sample data
Brand: Douglas Robinson
A Step-by-Step Guide for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Non-Financial Managers
- eBook in PDF format, accompanied by an Excel workbook containing eleven spreadsheet files supporting the content of the book.
- Overview of Financial accounting concepts.
- Structured process for analyzing financial statements.
- Overview of the three key financial statements; Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash-Flow Statement.
- Detailed analysis of the Balance Sheet, line-by-line.
- Format, content and structure of the Income statement
- Detailed analysis of income statement line items.
- Explanation of the difference between the Cost of Goods Sold in Manufacturing and Trading companies.
- Understanding Gross Margin
- Understanding and analyzing the Cash Flow Statement.
- The basics of Ratio Analysis for analyzing the financial health of an organization, including solvency, liquidity and profitability.
Save this product for later