The Business Plan Checklist
- Over 290 questions to guide you through the process of developing a comprehensive business plan.
- Step-by-Step how-to guide.
- Eleven sections covering all aspects of business.
- Ideal for manufacturing, retail or on-line virtual businesses.
- Sections dedicated to starting a new business, expanding an existing business or buying a business.
- Section on financial planning and how to analyse the financial health of an existing business.
- Can be used to develop a financing proposal or operations and policy guide.
- Guidelines on how to plan and implement your business venture project.
- Reviews (0)
Business Plan Checklist
Every business regardless of size or type needs a business plan. You will most definitely need a written plan if you want to raise money to finance your business. This is equally true if you are starting a business from scratch or are considering buying an existing business.
The problem is that most people find developing a comprehensive plan is a difficult and time-consuming process. As a result, most entrepreneurs and prospective business owners don’t plan to the extent they should.
You will save time, energy and money, and reduce your potential risk, by following this step-by-step guide. As you go through the guide and answer the questions, you build up a workable plan for your business. The checklist serves two purposes; first, it guides you through all aspects of the business. Second, the questions make you think, and your answers provide the detail and substance of your plan.
Speed up the planning process and reduce your business risk by investing in the Business Plan Checklist. You should also check out the fully customisable business plan template and the financial planning worksheets that have been designed to support the Business Plan Checklist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.